Fashion weeks have always been an opportunity to discover the new collections and the coolest trends for the next seasons.
Photos by Giorgio Marcias
From the fashion weeks of 2022 there are many style ideas which, in addition to the shows in calendar on the most prestigious catwalks, are dictated by the looks seen in the street style outside the fashion shows; a combination of trends to draw from
Here are the best street style looks from Fashion Weeks 2022:
1. Viktoriia Bogodist wears a Sara Wong dress, Foux bag and
Maison Margiela shoes.
The jacquard fabric meets the delicacy of cotton embroidered.
The peculiarity of the cut out on the hips, the long belt and the detail of the shell-shaped buttons embellishes the dress with a feminine silhouette and architectural inspiration.
2. Karina Nigay in Ferrari Style.
From 2021 Ferrari has chosen to diversify its core business by opening the doors to the fashion scene by launching one collection per year.
The style of the creations are inspired by world of racing both as visual aspects and for the technical fabrics, with use of the symbolic colors of the brand: red and yellow.
A real one innovation of its kind.
3. Molly Chiang wears a Vivienne Westwood look with an asymmetrical blouse, lilac gloves and black and white striped hat.
The front, more long, contrasts with the shorter rear one in an imbalance surprising harmonic.
Photos by Giorgio Marcias
4. Anna dello Russo in Loewe velvet kaftan dress with print of woman lying on her side.
5. A daring combination that hits the spot: a red and blue gingham check skirt combined with the beige top in Loewe technical jersey with print gloves on the front.
6. Place Vendôme, September 2022.
On the occasion of the Schiaparelli brand presentation during the Paris fashion week, Leonie Hanne wears a denim jacket and pencil skirt set embroidered with the codes of the maison as the constellations and anatomical elements.
7. The combination of different prints and fabrics: a zebra-print shirt and a
vertical striped skirt in sequins.
The touch of color is given by the lilac bag.
8. Vivienne Westwood's unique style takes shape in asymmetrical garments overlays characterized by the iconic tartan print.
The heart shape bag with “Orb Logo”, symbol of the maison, completes the multicolored look.
9. Shades of purple took center stage in 2022 fashion.
Aimee Song wears a lilac sweater combined with a Loewe nappa leather cropped trousers, in a harmonious play of shades of purple.
10. Total white look with lace top and white jeans complete with a forest green coat draped over one shoulder, before the Prada fashion show in occasion of Milan Fashion Week SS23.
A combination of sophistication and originality.
FOR MORE FASHION NEWS AND CURIOSITIES GO TO LINDA PILI INSTAGRAM BLOG